- relevant personal experience?
- relevant professional experience?
- relevant educational credentials?
- published thought leadership pieces on this issue?
- currently working or volunteering in this area?
- accredited by a relevant institution or professional organization?
- affiliated with an organization active on this issue?
- doing related research?
- recognized by others as being knowledgeable in this area?
Are you ready to say ‘yes’ to media interviews?
Being included in the Informed Opinions database means agreeing to respond to journalists’ requests. The women we feature recognize the value of having an amplified voice in terms of the potential it offers them to increase their profile, credibility and capacity to exert influence on the issues they know and feel strongly about. Many are pro-actively seeking to share their insights through blogs, opinion pieces and speaking engagements. You can apply here to join the database.
If you have informed opinions but are not sure you’re “media-ready”, we offer programming and resources to help you develop the skills necessary to effectively share your knowledge with a broader public.
Subject matter expertise isn’t always accompanied by training in how to craft thought pieces, frame analyses into accessible, short-form commentary, or package insights into sound bites.