Last updated: January 1, 2022
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Computer Program or parts of our Computer Program.
- Application means the software program provided by Informed Opinions downloaded by You on any electronic device, named VIRO App
- Informed Opinions (referred to as either “Informed Opinions”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to VIRO App Computer Program.
- Country refers to: Canada
- Device means any device that can access the Computer Program such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Computer Program refers to the Application.
- Computer Program Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of Informed Opinions. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by Informed Opinions to facilitate the Computer Program, to provide the Computer Program on behalf of Informed Opinions, to perform Computer Programs related to the Computer Program or to assist Informed Opinions in analyzing how the Computer Program is used.
- Third-party Social Media Computer Program refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Computer Program.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Computer Program, or Informed Opinions, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Computer Program, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Computer Program, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact You. Personally identifiable information may include:
- Email address
Use of Your Personal Data
Informed Opinions may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Computer Program. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Computer Program that are available to You as a registered user.
- To contact You: To contact You by email regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities of the Computer Program, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or Computer Programs.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org